The Handbook of Student Affairs Administration
Primary: The Handbook of Student Affairs Administration.pdf - 42,136 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: The Handbook of Student Affairs Administration.pdf - 43,333 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: The Handbook of Student Affairs Administration.pdf - 40,730 KB/Sec
- Student Development in College: Theory, Research, and Practice
- Budgets and Financial Management in Higher Education
- The Law of Higher Education, 5th Edition: Student Version
- Student Engagement in Higher Education: Theoretical Perspectives and Practical Approaches for Diverse Populations
- Student Services: A Handbook for the Profession (Jossey Bass Higher and Adult Education)
- Assessment in Student Affairs
- A History of American Higher Education, 2nd Edition
- Designing for Learning: Creating Campus Environments for Student Success
- American Higher Education in the Twenty-First Century: Social, Political, and Economic Challenges
- Where You Work Matters: Student Affairs Administration at Different Types of Institutions (American College Personnel Association Series)
The Handbook of Student Affairs Administration is a comprehensive and thoughtful resource for the field, with expert insight on the issues facing student affairs. This fourth edition has been fully updated to reflect the most current and effective practices in student affairs administration.
New chapters address persistence, retention, and completion; teaching and learning; working with athletics and recreation; leadership; purpose and civic engagement; spirituality; and fundraising. Emerging populations are discussed throughout, featuring specific advice for working with veterans and dual-enrolling high school students. New material includes the role of student affairs in study abroad programs, student use of technology and using social media to serve students, working with student athletes, and more.
Professionals at all levels of student affairs administration need practical, timely, and applied information on the myriad issues that fall under the student affairs umbrella. This NASPA-sponsored guide collects the latest information, methods, and advice from the field's leading authorities to bring you up to date on the latest solutions and best practices.
- Learn about the dominant organization and administration models in student affairs
- Stay up to date on core competencies and professional development models
- Examine the latest literature, and consider both the newest and lasting issues facing student affairs
- Instructor resources available
As both the student population and the college experience grow more diverse, student affairs professionals need to update their toolset to face the broader scope of the field and the new challenges that arise every day. The Handbook of Student Affairs Administration provides invaluable guidance to graduate students and professionals alike, and is the one resource you should not be without.