Psychodynamic Diagnostic Manual, Second Edition: PDM-2
Primary: Psychodynamic Diagnostic Manual, Second Edition: PDM-2.pdf - 29,854 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Psychodynamic Diagnostic Manual, Second Edition: PDM-2.pdf - 25,747 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Psychodynamic Diagnostic Manual, Second Edition: PDM-2.pdf - 30,324 KB/Sec
- Psychoanalytic Diagnosis, Second Edition: Understanding Personality Structure in the Clinical Process
- Handbook of Psychodynamic Approaches to Psychopathology
- Psychoanalytic Case Formulation
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy: A Practitioner's Guide
- Psychodynamic Psychiatry in Clinical Practice
- Freud and Beyond: A History of Modern Psychoanalytic Thought
- Essentials of WAIS-IV Assessment (Essentials of Psychological Assessment)
- Psychodynamic Therapy: A Guide to Evidence-Based Practice
- Long-term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: A Basic Text (Core Competencies in Psychotherapy)
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition: DSM-5
New to This Edition
*Significant revisions to all chapters, reflecting a decade of clinical, empirical, and methodological advances.
*Chapter with extended case illustrations, including complete PDM profiles.
*Separate section on older adults (the first classification system with a geriatric section).
*Extensive treatment of psychotic conditions and the psychotic level of personality organization.
*Greater attention to issues of culture and diversity, and to both the clinician's and patient's subjectivity.
*Chapter on recommended assessment instruments, plus reproducible/downloadable diagnostic tools.
*In-depth comparisons to DSM-5 and ICD-10-CM throughout.
Sponsoring associations include the International Psychoanalytical Association, Division 39 of the American Psychological Association, the American Psychoanalytic Association, the International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis & Psychotherapy, the American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work, and five other organizations.