SAVE when you order the complete TBPA/I2 3-volume set, with and without the forms CD.
Create customized play-based interventions that help children make real progress across four domains—sensorimotor, emotional and social, communication, and cognitive. With Transdisciplinary Play-Based Intervention, Second Edition (TPBI2), early childhood professionals will learn how to
- address global outcomes as well as specific functional processes and behaviors as targets for intervention
- scaffold intervention with a continuum of approaches, ranging from adult-directed to child-directed
- support caregivers and children in learning strategies and skills to use throughout the day in natural environments
- encourage generalization of skills across contexts and environments
- evaluate child progress
The thoroughly updated second edition of TPBI2 features
- Strong foundation in DEC and NAEYC guidelines
- OSEP child outcomes crosswalk
- Expanded content on critical topics such as literacy, vision, hearing, and daily living skills
- Explicit links between assessment and intervention
With TPBI2, professionals will find it even easier to conduct effective, practical interventions that really improve young children's outcomes.
Learn more about the TPBA and TPBI system, and discover Toni Linder's play-based curriculum, Read, Play, and Learn!®.
Watch a recorded webcast on the TPBA/I system