Book Title: Secrets of the NATA-BOC Exam Study Guide: NATA-BOC Test Review for the Board of Certification Candidate Examination
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: NATA-BOC Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This NATA-BOC study guide includes NATA-BOC practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the NATA-BOC test. Mometrix's NATA-BOC test study guide reviews the most important components of the NATA-BOC exam.
The NATA-BOC Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. NATA-BOC Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the NATA-BOC.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the NATA-BOC Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
NATA-BOC Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough overview of knowledge needed to pass the National Athletic Trainers' Association Board of Certification Candidate examination
- An exhaustive guide to injury and illness prevention and wellness protection
- An analysis of clinical evaluation and diagnosis
- A complete review of immediate and emergency care
- An in-depth look at treatment and rehabilitation
- A detailed study of organizational and professional health and well-being
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
The Injury/Illness Prevention and Wellness Protection section includes:
- Heat-related illness
- Eating disorders
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Warm-up exercises
- Minimizing injury
- Safety hazards
The Clinical Evaluation and Diagnosis section includes:
- Medical History
- Classification of injuries
- Examination techniques
- Cranial nerve
- Rotator cuff injury
- Revised trauma scoring system
The Immediate and Emergency Care section includes:
- Heat stress and heat exhaustion
- Cardiac arrest and CPR
- Spinal cord injuries
- Taping and bandaging
- Wound healing
- Small cuts and lacerations
The Treatment and Rehabilitation section includes:
- Normal range of motion
- Aquatic therapy
- Increase flexibility
- Progression of strengthening exercises
- Isotonic strengthening exercises
- Sports massage
The Organizational and Professional Health and Well-Being section includes:
- Strategic action plan
- Risk management
- Informed consent and waivers
- Criteria for standard of care
- Planning and designing facilities
- Management styles
- Medical records
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the NATA-BOC Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- NATA-BOC test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the NATA-BOC test.
- NATA-BOC exam prep that will help you elevate your NATA-BOC test score.
- NATA-BOC practice test questions and much more...