Book Title: The Self-Propelled Advantage: The Parent's Guide to Raising Independent, Motivated Kids Who Learn with Excellence
Publisher: Morgan James Publishing
Author: Joanne Calderwood
If you know there has to be a better way to educate your children, but you don’t quite know what it is, "The Self-Propelled Advantage" is for you!
Discover "The Parent’s Guide to Raising Independent, Motivated Kids Who Learn with Excellence."
What if there was a way to
- Raise children who cheerfully do what they are supposed to do, when they are supposed to do it, without fussing and fighting and warring with parents and siblings, and who treat you with respect?
- Know for sure that your children are receiving the best education available to them, and if not, make a change?
- Raise children who set their own educational goals and work with excellence to achieve them on a daily basis without the need for parents or a teacher to watch over them and keep them on task?
- Give your children an educational advantage that enables them to go to their first-choice college for free?
- Develop unbreakable bonds with your children that last a lifetime?
- Raise children whose ordinary is extraordinary?
"The Self-Propelled Advantage":
- Recognizes that you are the expert on your home and family.
- Supports you in your right to choose how your children can best be educated.
- Shares with you the three-pronged approach that will enable you and your kids to achieve all six of the bullet points listed above -- and more!